Location: Old County Road (off RT1-A)
Hours: Saturday from 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Wednesday from 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm (April 1 - Nov 1)
Please note the recycle center will be closed on Wednesday, July 4, 2018.
- Yard Waste: Branches (diameter not to exceed 4"), leaves, grass, brush and other easily raked material.
- Christmas Trees: Remove tinsel, twine, ornaments, lights, etc…
- Paper: Phone books (remove covers), Newspapers/inserts, magazine/catalogs, brown paper bags and paper/computer paper.
- Note: All paper must be clean & dry, no soda or beer holders, pizza boxes, egg cartons, hardback books or cardboard (cardboard can be recycled seperately).
- Containers: Glass bottles/jars, all colors and sizes Aluminum, tin/steel cans and lids Plastic containers labeled 1 & 2
Note: No waxed paper *No broken glass and or other glass items such as light bulbs, window or auto glass, dishes, glasses, Pyrex* No paint or aerosol cans or other metal items* No plastic bags, containers over 2 gals., motor oil, chemical or foam containers, or flower pots.
For further information or questions call 978-462-7611 or send email.
For a more detailed list of places you can go to recycle household items, please click here.
Annual Recycling Events
The schedule for the following events will be announced in advance in the Newburyport Daily Newspaper, local cable channel, and on WNBP Radio Station.
Hazardous Waste Collection Day
WHEN: April 27, 2019 from 9:00 am until 12:00 pm
WHERE: Town of Salisbury DPW, 39 Lafayette Road
WHO: Salisbury Residents
For a schedule of open Household Hazardous Waste Collection Events, click here.
For information regarding Hazardous Waste Collection Day, Click here.