Council on Aging Hilton Senior Center
The Senior Center is currently looking for motivated and caring individuals to help with the following activities:
- Activities and Programs: Musicians for performances; fitness class instructors; arts, crafts, and drawing classes; educational programs or lectures; assisting with bingo, bridge, or other games; assisting with monthly decorating of the dining area
- NEET: Drivers needed to assist Seniors in getting to their appointments using your own vehicle. Drivers will be provided with supplemental insurance and $0.40 per mile reimbursement.
- Hospitality: Assisting with serving refreshments for various Senior Center functions.
- Custodial: Maintenance assistance desired with outdoor and indoor projects throughout the year.
- Photography: Photographers desired during Senior Center events throughout the year.
- Technology: Assistance needed helping seniors with cell phones, ipads, tablets, or computers. Experience level varies from senior to senior.
- Data Entry: Assistance needed for Senior Center staff in the area of entering data for various reports and analysis. Experience with Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint needed.
- Nutrition: Assisting in the preparation and serving of meals to seniors at the in-house dining room as well as clean-up.
- Friendly Visitor/Telephone Reassurance: Brighten someone’s day by contacting a home-bound or ill senior by phone or personal visit at their home (someone who lives alone) for a brief period of time for conversation, a listening ear, or to play a game is also welcoming.
Please contact the Salisbury Senior Center at 978-462-2412 for more information or click here to visit their page.
|Volunteer Application||258.96 KB|