Cable and Railroad Milling »

Milling on Cable Ave and Railroad Ave has begun today as previously posted.

Town Meeting

2023 Annual Fall Town Meeting »

Annual Fall Town Meeting is October 23, 2023 at 7:00 pm (Salisbury Elementary School).  A quorum of 125 Registered...


No. End Blvd/Route 1 Informational Meeting »

The proposed project consists of the reconstruction of a portion of Route 1A (North End Boulevard) in Salisbury;...

salisbury days

Salisbury Days 2023 »

Please join us for Salisbury Days 2023, a weekend long event celebrating all things Salisbury. Salisbury Days is an...


MVPC HPP Learning and Input Session »

Salisbury residents are encouraged to join us for an engaging virtual session on the community and region’s current...


MEVA Extended Service Hours »

Life doesn’t end at 7pm, and thanks to a boost in state funding from the Massachusetts Legislature and Governor Healey...

View All News

On June 3, 2016, Governor Baker signed An Act to Improve Public Records into law. Many of the provisions in the new law took effect on January 1, 2017

For more information on the new version of the Public Records Law please see the Secretary of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts website (Click here). If you have any questions, please contact the Public Records Division at 617-727-2832 or

Click here: Town of Salisbury's Public Records Access Guidelines

Click here: Public Record Request Form

Pursuant to the Public Records Law, the Board of Selectmen has designated the following people as Records Access Officers:


Melinda Morrison

Sgt. Timothy Hunter


Town Clerk

Records Access Officer for the Police Department


5 Beach Road, Salisbury, MA 01952

181 Beach Road, Salisbury, MA 01952


(978) 462-7591



Summary of Town Meeting

The Town's legislative body is the Town Meeting. Salisbury has an open Town Meeting and registered voters assemble in May and October each year to vote in person on important Town business. This includes approving the budget, adopting and amending bylaws, making special appropriations and authorizing borrowing by the Town. 125 registered voters must be in attendance to have a quorum for a Town Meeting. For more information, click here.


Cable and Railroad Ave Paving »

The Town has contracted with D&R General Contracting to repave Cable Ave and Railroad Ave.


MBTA 3A Zoning Project »

Update: 8/9/2023


Meaders Lane Infrastructure Improvement Project »

Phase I: SCOPE OF PROJECT WORK Roadway, Sidewalk, & Drainage ImprovementsMeaders Lane (From Gove...


Paving Schedule for Jak-Len, Bayberry, Main, Toll »

Paving for Jak-Len Drive, Bayberry Lane, Main Street, and Toll Road will be conducted during the following schedule....