The following was updated on 12/3/21 to include new vaccination clinic dates. These clinics are open to all members of the public.
Lower Merrimack Valley Regional Collaborative Clinics - (Ages 5+)
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
People who are moderately or severely immunocompromised are more likely to have serious disease with COVID-19 and are less likely to develop adequate immunity in response to the two-dose series of Moderna or Pfizer vaccines.
An additional dose is recommended for people who have received a primary series of either the Pfizer or Moderna COVID-19 vaccine, and who have moderate to severe immune compromise due to a medical condition or receipt of immunosuppressive medications or treatments.
These conditions and treatments include but are not limited to:
- Active cancer treatment for tumors or cancers of the blood
- Organ transplant and are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Stem cell transplant within the last 2 years or are taking medicine to suppress the immune system
- Moderate or severe primary immunodeficiency (such as DiGeorge syndrome, Wiskott-Aldrich syndrome)
- Advanced or untreated HIV infection
- Active treatment with high-dose corticosteroids or other drugs that may suppress your immune response
Eligible individuals interested in receiving a third dose are asked to speak to their medical provider before attending a clinic. Medical providers may have specific recommendations for their patients, such as stopping a medication before receiving the vaccine. Town clinic staff cannot offer individualized medical guidance.
It is recommended that such individuals receive an additional dose of the same vaccine given in their primary series.
|LMVRC Announces Clinics for Children 5-11||166.15 KB|