2016 Garden Season Kick-off Meeting
Monday, May 9th, 2016 at 5:30pm
Salisbury Town Hall
5 Beach Road-Colchester Room
If you are a current gardener or looking to learn more, please attend this important meeting of the season
The Salisbury Community Garden is located at 175 Beach Road. The access/parking for the garden is located on Old County Road, signage is in the parking lot.
The garden season typically runs from April-November, weather-permitting.
Garden space is still available.
For more information, please contact Leah Hill at email@example.com or 978-463-2266.
The fees vary according to plot size:
30’ x 15’=$40
15’ x 15’=$30
There is also an additional, refundable $15.00 abandonment fee. This fee will be utilized in the case of gardeners abandoning their space during the season and not clearing the space first, as required. If a gardener chooses to not return the next year and cleans out their garden space, this $15 fee will be returned. If a gardener does return from year to year, the fee will roll over.
- 2017 Salisbury Art Stroll
- Affordable Housing
- Broadway Mall Workshop Memo
- Citizens’ Advisory Committee
- Community Development Block Grant Program
- Community Garden
- Complete Streets Prioritization Plan 2016
- Conservation Commission
- Green Communities
- HSH_Complete Streets Funding Program Overview 8-1-2016
- Open Space and Recreation
- RKG Draft Inclusionary Zoning Amendments
- RKG Memo re Salisbury Beach Zoning