The trash and recycling collections is on an open subscription program which means residents are responsible for the removal of their trash and recyclables at their own expense.
As per the Article IX, Section 10 of the Town's by-laws entitled "Littering", whoever shall throw, discard or deposit any litter, dirt, rubbish, garbage, or human waste upon any public way, place or square or upon any part of the public beach shall be punished by a fine of up to $300.00 for each offense.
For further information, please contact the Salisbury Board of Health at 978-462-3430.
- Blackwater River Floodwall Photos
- Boardwalk Progress Photos
- Common Water Issues
- DPW Administration
- Final Water and Sewer Readings
- Parks & Recreation
- Salisbury Beach Parking & Restrooms
- Stormwater Management
- Street Maintenance & Construction Schedules-2017
- Trash Collection
- Wastewater Department
- Water Quality Report 2016
- Winter Storm Information